on 25th May 2018 the provisions of the EU general data protection regulation (referred to hereinafter as “GDPR”) began to apply, on the basis of which the rules for the processing of personal data in the European Union have been changed. Therefore, HMS HOLDINGS sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wrocław informs about the processing of your personal data:
1. The Controller of Your personal data collected and processed in connection with the performance of the contract (primarily the data of persons cooperating in the implementation of the contract, their e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and others) is HMS HOLDINGS sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Wrocław, ul. Skarbowców 23A/B2/310-312, 53-025 Wrocław, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000693469, REGON: 368208155, NIP: 8961568289. You can also contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your data has been obtained directly from You or from the entity with whom we concluded the contract.
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), as well as the Company’s compliance with legal obligations – e.g. issuing and sending an invoice for services rendered (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR). Data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defensing of legal claims as legitimate interest of the data Controller (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
4. Providing data is a contractual requirement. Failure to provide this information will prevent us from contacting You to perform the contract.
5. Your data may be transmitted to the following categories of entities:
a) service entities that provide us with technical and organizational solutions (eg couriers, IT service providers, etc.);
b) providers of legal and consulting services (eg an external law firm).
6. Your personal data may also be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In this case, we take care of the confidentiality of the data transmitted and for the transfer of only data necessary to perform tasks related to the performance of the contract and based on appropriate safeguards in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
7. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to perform the contract in accordance with applicable regulations and may be processed for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Company.
8. You have the right to request access to Your personal data, rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing pursuant as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).